KXLY-AM 920 / 100.7 FM (Affiliate of Queen B Radio)
On-Air ETW Rules
Mark Peterson’s Weather Guarantee
1. Listeners are invited to enter by listening each weekday morning during the KXLY Morning News with Kris Siebers and Kristi Gorenson at 7:09am to see if Mark Peterson’s forecast was within 3 degrees. If not, we announce a VIP member. If that is you, call the KXLY-AM 920 / 100.7 FM studio at 509-326-9200 within 9 minutes and 20 seconds and you will win the value of Weather Guarantee Jackpot. Be the correct caller when you hear the cue to call, and be an instant winner. One winner will be chosen from the entries received. Winner will receive a check approximately valued between $1 and $1,000. Unless otherwise specified, all calls will take place at KXLY Broadcast Group (500 W. Boone Ave., Spokane, WA 99201). Winner does not need to be present at the time of the drawing to win. The odds of winning depend on the total number of entries.
2. Contestants must fully complete the entry form in order to be considered a finalist. Contestants are responsible for providing true, accurate, current, and complete contact information (i.e. phone number, email address, etc.) at time of contest entry. Winners will be notified by phone and/or email. In the event that the winner does not respond to contact by the deadline set by KXLY-AM 920 / 100.7 FM/Queen B Radio Staff, the prize will be forfeited. KXLY-AM 920 / 100.7 FM/Queen B Radio is not responsible for lost, late, or misdirected phone calls, voicemails, and/or emails during attempts to contact winner. Winner must provide full name, date of birth, valid address, and valid phone number in order to collect prize(s). No mechanically or mass produced entries will be accepted. KXLY-AM 920 / 100.7 FM, Queen B Radio, and affiliated sponsors are not responsible for incomplete, lost, late, misdirected, or illegible entries. KXLY-AM 920 / 100.7 FM, Queen B Radio, and affiliated sponsors are not responsible for cheating or fraud by contestants. Any activities intended to disrupt or interfere with the proper play of the contest, or to defraud KXLY-AM 920 / 100.7 FM, Queen B Radio, and/or affiliated sponsors in any way, may be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. Contestants engaging in any of the foregoing activities will be disqualified and will forfeit any prizes won.
3. Employees, interns, and independent contractors of KXLY-AM 920 / 100.7 FM, Queen B Radio, affiliated sponsors, and employee affiliates and their immediate families and significant others or employees of participating trades are not eligible to enter or participate in the use or enjoyment of any prize.
4. Selected winners must be at least 18 years of age or 21 years of age for flyaway promotions and must be US citizens. Winners must reside within the designated market. All entrants must be a legal resident of the state of Washington, Idaho, Oregon or Montana. If the winning entrant is found to live outside the specific region they will subsequently be disqualified and a new winner will be chosen. Only one winner per household during the contest period, at the discretion of KXLY-AM 920 / 100.7 FM/Queen B Radio Staff. Non-compliance with rules may result in disqualification.
5. Prizes are non-transferable and non-redeemable for cash. No substitution of prizes will be permitted. If winner forfeits prize for any reason, KXLY-AM 920 / 100.7 FM is not obligated to award the prize to another winner.
6. KXLY-AM 920 / 100.7 FM, Queen B Radio, and affiliated sponsors are not liable for the failure of any third-party prizes. KXLY-AM 920 / 100.7 FM (an affiliate of Queen B Radio) also reserves the right to not award prizes to contestants who have, in the sole judgment of KXLY-AM 920 / 100.7 FM, failed to comply with terms of any contests run by KXLY-AM 920 / 100.7 FM.
7. Winner is responsible for all local, state, and federal applicable taxes, meals, all gratuities and incidental expenses arising from this contest.
8. By participating in this contest, contestants grant KXLY-AM 920 / 100.7 FM permission and the right to publicize and/or broadcast contestant’s name, character, likeness, voice, and fact that he/she has participated in or won a KXLY-AM 920 / 100.7 FM contest without any additional compensation.
9. Decisions of KXLY-AM 920 / 100.7 FM judges are final.
10. By entering, all contestants release Queen B Radio, KXLY Broadcast Group, affiliated sponsors, and their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, parent companies, officers, directors, agents, promotional partners and employees from any and all liability with respect to or in any way arising from this contest and/or acceptance or use of any prize, including, but not limited to, liability for personal injury, death, damages, or loss.
11. By participating in this contest, each entrant unconditionally agrees to abide by these rules. KXLY-AM 920 / 100.7 FM reserves the right to change the rules or discontinue the contest at any time without notice.
12. Non time-sensitive prizes (i.e. CDs, clothing, etc.) must be picked up from KXLY Broadcast Group (500 W. Boone Ave., Spokane, WA 99201) within 90 days of contest end date. All prizes not picked up 90 days after contest end date may be forfeited.