KXLY-AM 920 / 100.7 FM (Affiliate of Queen B Radio)
APP ETW Rules
Cirque Dreams Holidaze
1. Contest begins November 11, 2019 and ends November 22, 2019. Listeners are invited to download the KXLY 920 app and click the banner to enter to win Cirque Dreams Holidaze tickets through the KXLY-AM 920 / 100.7 FM VIP program (http://vip.kxly920.com/). Contestants can click one (1) time per day for entry. Four (4) winners will be chosen from the entries received. Winners will each receive one (1) pair of tickets to Cirque Dreams Holidaze performing at the First Interstate Center of the Arts on November 29, 2019. This prize is valued at approximately $72. All entries must be received by 12pm on November 22, 2019. The drawing will take place at KXLY Broadcast Group (500 W. Boone Ave., Spokane, WA 99201) on November 25, 2019 following the conclusion of the contest period. Winner does not need to be present at the time of the drawing to win. The odds of winning depend on the total number of entries.
2. Contestants must fully complete the entry form in order to be considered a finalist. Contestants are responsible for providing true, accurate, current, and complete contact information (i.e. phone number, email address, etc.) at time of contest entry. Winners will be notified by phone and/or email. In the event that the winner does not respond to contact by the deadline set by KXLY-AM 920 / 100.7 FM/Queen B Radio Staff, the prize will be forfeited. KXLY-AM 920 / 100.7 FM/Queen B Radio is not responsible for lost, late, or misdirected phone calls, voicemails, and/or emails during attempts to contact winner. Winner must provide full name, date of birth, valid address, and valid phone number in order to collect prize(s). No mechanically or mass produced entries will be accepted. KXLY-AM 920 / 100.7 FM, Queen B Radio, and affiliated sponsors are not responsible for incomplete, lost, late, misdirected, or illegible entries. KXLY-AM 920 / 100.7 FM, Queen B Radio, and affiliated sponsors are not responsible for cheating or fraud by contestants. Any activities intended to disrupt or interfere with the proper play of the contest, or to defraud KXLY-AM 920 / 100.7 FM, Queen B Radio, and/or affiliated sponsors in any way, may be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. Contestants engaging in any of the foregoing activities will be disqualified and will forfeit any prizes won.
3. Employees, interns, and independent contractors of KXLY-AM 920 / 100.7 FM, Queen B Radio, affiliated sponsors, and employee affiliates and their immediate families and significant others or employees of participating trades are not eligible to enter or participate in the use or enjoyment of any prize.
4. Selected winners must be at least 18 years of age and must be US citizens. Winners must reside within the designated market. All entrants must be a legal resident of the state of Washington, Idaho, Oregon or Montana. If the winning entrant is found to live outside the specific region they will subsequently be disqualified and a new winner will be chosen. Only one winner per household during the contest period, at the discretion of KXLY-AM 920 / 100.7 FM/Queen B Radio Staff. Non-compliance with rules may result in disqualification.
5. Prizes are non-transferable and non-redeemable for cash. No substitution of prizes will be permitted. If winner forfeits prize for any reason, KXLY-AM 920 / 100.7 FM is not obligated to award the prize to another winner.
6. KXLY-AM 920 / 100.7 FM, Queen B Radio, and affiliated sponsors are not liable for the failure of any third-party prizes. KXLY-AM 920 / 100.7 FM (an affiliate of Queen B Radio) also reserves the right to not award prizes to contestants who have, in the sole judgment of KXLY-AM 920 / 100.7 FM, failed to comply with terms of any contests run by KXLY-AM 920 / 100.7 FM.
7. Winner is responsible for all local, state, and federal applicable taxes, meals, all gratuities and incidental expenses arising from this contest.
8. By participating in this contest, contestants grant KXLY-AM 920 / 100.7 FM permission and the right to publicize and/or broadcast contestant’s name, character, likeness, voice, and fact that he/she has participated in or won a KXLY-AM 920 / 100.7 FM contest without any additional compensation.
9. Decisions of KXLY-AM 920 / 100.7 FM judges are final.
10. By accepting any prize, winner releases Queen B Radio, the KXLY Broadcast Group, and affiliated sponsors from any and all liabilities associated with said prize.
11. By participating in this contest, each entrant unconditionally agrees to abide by these rules. KXLY-AM 920 / 100.7 FM reserves the right to change the rules or discontinue the contest at any time without notice.
12. Time-Sensitive prizes (i.e. concerts & events) taking place in the Spokane/Coeur d’Alene region must be picked up from KXLY Broadcast Group (500 W. Boone Ave., Spokane, WA 99201) no later than 5pm on the night of the event, or by 5pm on Friday if the event occurs during a weekend. If the event occurs on a holiday, winner must collect prize by 5pm on the business day before the holiday. All prizes not picked up by the applicable deadline may be forfeited.