KXLY-AM 920 / 100.7 FM (Affiliate of Queen B Radio)
Online ETW Rules
AMP – Seattle Mariners vs Texas Rangers 2020 Opening Day View Level Tickets on 3/26/20
1. Contest begins November 18, 2019 and ends November 22, 2019. Listeners are invited to enter online through the KXLY-AM 920 / 100.7 FM VIP program (http://vip.kxly920.com/). Contestants can spend 500 points per entry. There is no limit on number of entries. One (1) winner will be chosen from the entries received. Winner will receive one (1) pair of view-level tickets to the Seattle Mariners vs Texas Rangers game on Thursday, March 26, 2020. This prize is valued at approximately $110. All entries must be received by 10am, November 22, 2019. The drawing will take place at KXLY Broadcast Group (500 W. Boone Ave., Spokane, WA99201) on November 22, 2019 following the conclusion of the contest period. Winner does not need to be present at the time of the drawing to win. The odds of winning depend on the total number of entries.
2. Contestants must fully complete the entry form in order to be considered a finalist. Winner must provide name, address, phone number and date of birth in order to collect prize(s). No mechanically or mass produced entries will be accepted. KXLY-AM 920 / 100.7 FM, Queen B Radio, and affiliated sponsors are not responsible for incomplete, lost, late, misdirected, or illegible entries.
3. Employees, interns, and independent contractors of KXLY-AM 920 / 100.7 FM, Queen B Radio, affiliated sponsors, and employee affiliates and their immediate families and significant others or employees of participating trades are not eligible to enter or participate in the use or enjoyment of any prize.
4. Selected winners must be at least 18 years of age and must be US citizens. Winners must reside within the designated market. All entrants must be a legal resident of the state of Washington, Idaho, Oregon or Montana. If the winning entrant is found to live outside the specific region they will subsequently be disqualified and a new winner will be chosen. Non-compliance with rules may result in disqualification.
5. Prizes are non-transferable and non-redeemable for cash. No substitution of prizes will be permitted. If winner forfeits prize for any reason, KXLY-AM 920 / 100.7 FM is not obligated to award the prize to another winner.
6. KXLY-AM 920 / 100.7 FM, Queen B Radio, and affiliated sponsors are not liable for the failure of any third-party prizes. KXLY-AM 920 / 100.7 FM (an affiliate of Queen B Radio) also reserves the right to not award third-party prizes to contestants who have, in the sole judgment of KXLY-AM 920 / 100.7 FM, failed to comply with terms of previous contests run by KXLY-AM 920 / 100.7 FM.
7. Winner is responsible for all local, state, and federal applicable taxes, meals, all gratuities and incidental expenses arising from this contest.
8.By participating in this contest, contestants grant KXLY-AM 920 / 100.7 FM permission and the right to publicize and/or broadcast contestant’s name, character, likeness, voice, and fact that he/she has participated in or won a KXLY-AM 920 / 100.7 FM contest without any additional compensation.
9. Decisions of KXLY-AM 920 / 100.7 FM judges are final.
10. By accepting any prize, winner releases KXLY-AM 920 / 100.7 FM from any and all liabilities associated with said prize.
11. By participating in this contest, each entrant unconditionally agrees to abide by these rules. KXLY-AM 920 / 100.7 FM reserves the right to change the rules or discontinue the contest at any time without notice.
12. Time-Sensitive prizes (i.e. concerts & events) taking place outside of the Spokane/Coeur d’Alene region must be picked up from KXLY Broadcast Group (500 W. Boone Ave., Spokane, WA 99201) no later than 12pm (noon) on the day of the event, or by 5pm on Friday if the event occurs during a weekend. If the event occurs on a holiday, winner must collect prize by 5pm on the business day before the holiday. All prizes not picked up by the applicable deadline may be forfeited.